AmenitiesWhy is Student Depot so special
Available in the room and in the common
areas of the dormitory.
Exclusive for residents
of the dormitory.
You will not be surprised by the water
or electricity bill.
24 / 7 security
You and your belongings
are safe with us.
- Work&chill zone Common areas for study and play.
Choosing a private dormitory instead of its state-owned equivalent brings specific and measurable benefits, such as:
- higher standard
- kitchenette in the room instead of shared with colleagues from the kitchen floor
- own bathroom, and thus much greater privacy, which each of us appreciates so much
A private dorm is also a whole range of amenities in the building that make you feel at home:
- You can use high-speed internet, so remote learning will never surprise you again.
- There is 24/7 security on the premises of the dormitory, which ensures the safety of residents and their property.
- In case of any technical problems in the room, there is a technician on site who will fix any defects as quickly as possible.
Comfortable work & chill zones, where you can play PS5, board games or table football, or just sit and chat with new friends from the dormitory, enjoy a great added value of living in a private student dormitory.
There is also a quiet study room in each Student Depot dormitory, where you can also use a printer if needed. For lovers of a healthy and sporty lifestyle, most of our facilities also offer a gym and table tennis tables.
The advantage of living in a private dormitory over renting an apartment is primarily the clarity of the rental rules and a transparent contract, and the fact that the rent includes the costs of utilities (electricity and water), regardless of their actual consumption. In addition, you do not have to worry about where to store your bike or park your car, because at Student Depot we always have a parking lot.